[private father (1920s - 2000s)]
and [private mother (1910s - 1980s)]
[private sister (1940s - unknown)] and [private sister (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 23 Feb 2020
| Created 11 May 2012 | Last significant change: 18 Feb 2020
This page has been accessed 4,165 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Connie's formal name
- full middle name (D.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Connie Graham's full information you must be on Connie's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Connie is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- I have a danish great grandmother
- I am actively trying to improve the data-starting with my own!
- I have always been interested in the accomplishments of persons outside of the mainstream
- Have ancestors from Hamburg and wurttemburg areas
- My Graham line is a dead end after my paternal grandfather, who was born in Fall River. He does not match genetically to Grahams.
- I am a Veteran, with WWiI, WWi, and Civil War ancestors
- I have ancestors in Story County Iowa, USA who immigrated from Etne Farm, Hordaland, Norway.
- I have recently adoped a notable profile and have added this to other profiles in the past
Connie Graham's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Connie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Connie:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.