- First-hand information.
- Anonymous's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
Anonymous is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My ancestor's last name
- Both good and bad are interesting to learn about!
- Oh canada!
- Feels great to connect more recent generations to their roots :)
- Finding and linking the first people in quebec is quintessential to linking back the people of Quebec
- Quite a few of my ancestors happen to be Fille du roi.
- Self-explanatory, j'ai des racines françaises!
- Somehow it's always more interesting to find out about notables in our global family tree :P
- Get those bios cleaned up!
- Always fun to help others find their relatives!
- Love to help linking back my nation!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anonymous. (Best for comments to Anonymous that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anonymous that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 26 Nov 2018 at 21:11 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
I initially listed a higher level of English on my profile page, but, following a major misunderstanding with an English-speaking person (either he completely misunderstood what I wrote, or I completely misunderstood him) I decided that my English was probably not that good after all. I'm kind of pleased someone noticed, though. So far no-one found anything wrong with my Intermediate Level.
On 23 Nov 2018 at 19:49 GMT Anonymous Lambert wrote:
On 23 Nov 2018 at 18:16 GMT Anonymous Lambert wrote:
"Only creative works can be copyrighted. A work must be sufficiently original to be eligible to copyright; mere reproductions are not copyrightable . . . Only works passing the threshold of originality are eligible to copyright. Inherent in the legal definition of originality is that the work be a human creation."
On 23 Nov 2018 at 17:39 GMT Anonymous Lambert wrote:
On 22 Nov 2018 at 18:31 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
When working merges, please make sure to read all the comments on the profiles before doing a "rejection". In the case of https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:MergePerson&user1_name=Brown-6755&user2_name=Brown-1855&action=compare there are clearly a number of issues that should be resolved first. There is no way the the woman married two different men by the same name. Please, if you cannot do the work to solve the issues, please leave the merge for others to work on. Thanks for all you do.
On 19 Nov 2018 at 14:39 GMT Lise (Bosse) Rodrigue wrote:
Thank you for adding Marie-Arsene Bosse. I added all missing information and also linked it to her parents. Sincerely, Lise
On 18 Nov 2018 at 14:53 GMT Michèle Calonnec wrote:
Marie Françoise Dessureau LNB = DESSUREAU (see bapt. record); should have been changed as per Wiki rules prior to merging but still can be done by manager(s)
On 18 Sep 2018 at 14:40 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 18 Sep 2018 at 01:33 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 17 Nov 2017 at 01:28 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
as a member of Quebecois Project, could you change the place names on as per our standards on the profiles you manage.
or help us by choosing a letter in our To-Do-List here...
Guy Quebecois Project Leader