- Pierre Granger's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Pierre was born in 1719. Pierre Granger
- Burial / Source Décédé en 1763 et 1766 vers 44 ans
- Census: 7 Jul 1763 Snowhill, Worcester, MD 
- Stephen A. White, DICTIONNAIRE GENEALOGIQUE DES FAMILLES ACADIENNES; 1636-1714; Moncton, New Brunswick, Centre d'Etudes Acadiennes, 1999, 2 vols.; p. 764; own copy. #(20):
- Diocese of Baton Rouge [LA], CATHOLIC CHURCH RECORDS; 1707-1769; vol. 1, Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge, 1978; pp. 49 & 58; contains the 3 registers of the church of St. Charles-aux [des]-Mines, Grand Pré, that were carried into exile by Acadians to St. Gabriel d'Iberville, LA.
- Text: Pierre GRANGER, son of Pierre & Elizabeth GILLBEAU, born 16 Aug 1719. Baptismal sponsors: Pierre DOUCET & Anne RICHARD. Recorded in St. Gabriel Church (SGA-2, 14).
- Text: Pierre GRANGER, son of Pierre, deceased & Elizabeth GUIBAUD, married on 23 Jan 1741 to Euphrasie [GAUTREAUX], daughter of Jean & Anne LeBLANC (SGA-3, 7a).
- Marriage Euphrosine Gautrot; pp. 74 & 88
- Text: Consanguinity 3rd to 4th degree (SGA-3, 7a).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Roland Arsenault : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H4a1, Mitosearch 23GQT, FTDNA kit #N109286
- Denis Leger : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup H, Mitosearch C152T, FTDNA kit #365345
- Rogers Sonnier : 23andMe, GEDMatch M563870
- Stephanie Ward : 23andMe
- John-Christopher Ward : 23andMe
- Emile LeJeune : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A076072, Ancestry member elejeune
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Pierre is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 9 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.