[private father (1950s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1950s - unknown)]
[private sister (1980s - unknown)] and [private brother (1980s - unknown)]
[private son (2010s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 26 May 2020
| Created 21 Oct 2014
This page has been accessed 5,153 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Erik's formal name
- full middle name (D.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (27)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Erik Granstrom's full information you must be on Erik's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Erik is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- 'mountain grove'
- DNA Genealogy.
- Very interested in learning this program.
- Ferndale, California, a community my Francis' ancestors helped build in the late 1800's.
- My maternal grandfathers family has German Roots.
- My grandpa's moms last name, lots of Gettz relations from Pennsylvania.
- Genealogy in the Media Project.
- My fathers family.
- Helping my friend research his family tree, lots of Keetons and Keatons.
- My mothers family.
- The Magna Carta Project.
- Friends family name.
- Interested in setting some up.
- Lifelong Oregonian. Oregon Project. I reside near Sandy, Oregon.
- Have many Oregon Trail ancestors on my maternal grandmothers side.
- Have family from Pitea, Sweden.
- Extended Family on my mothers side.
- Oregon Project.
- Extended family on my fathers side.
Erik Granstrom's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Erik or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Erik Granstrom:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-YP4252, FTDNA kit #654292
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Erik Granstrom:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup K1a4a1a3, FTDNA kit #654292
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Erik:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.