Rebecca Graves was born on 25 September 1630 in Ratcliff, Stepney, Middlesex, England. She was the daughter of Capt. Thomas Graves and his wife Katherine Gray.
She was also a niece of Samuel Adam`s first wife, Mary Eaglesfield.
She was baptised on 25 Sep 1630 at the parish church of St John at Hackney, Hackney, Middlesex, England.
Rebecca died on 8 September 1664 in Chelmsford. Massachussetts, British American Colonies.
Rebecca Graves was married to Samuel Adams
Children of Rebecca Graves and her husband Samuel Adams;
1. Samuel Adams. (1647 - 1647).
2. Rebecca Adams. (1654 - 1727).
3. John Adams. (1657 - 1657).
4. Catherine Adams. (1657 - 1657).
5. Susanna Adams. (1662 - 1741).
6. Mary Graves Adams. (1664 - 1744)
Birth. England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
Death. Massachusetts, Deaths and Burials, 1795-1910