- Isabel Grey's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Isabel Grey is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Isabel de Grey was born around 1362 (age 30 in 1392). She was the daughter of Sir Robert de Grey, alias FitzPain, and his wife Elizabeth de Bryan.
She married Sir Richard de Poynings, 4th Lord Poynings. They had 1 son (Sir Robert, 5th Lord Poynings) and 1 daughter (Joan, wife of Sir Richard Camoys).
Isabel de Grey died on 11 April 1394.
- Ancestry family trees
- Marlyn Lewis.
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isabel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Isabel is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.