- Nancy's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Nancy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My great grandfather emigrated from Prussia. I know nothing about him
- Looking for ancestors and descendants of Thomas and Catharine born in Ireland, emigrated to Mass. abt. 1840 moved to Indianapolis, IN in 1868. Name also found as Connell.
- Looking for ancestors of Mary Elizabeth Robeson born in Indiana
- My grandfather was raised Sharkey. His father's name on the marriage docs. is listed as Morran but everything else says Sharkey.
- My father's birth name was Sutton. He was raised Gullans. I know he has a half brother and sister but nothing else about them
On 9 Sep 2018 at 02:53 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 7 Apr 2018 at 01:42 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
Note: Please post as an answer not as a comment. Thanks!
On 31 Mar 2018 at 22:15 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 22 Mar 2018 at 22:16 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
Thank you very much from the Team Tennessee Volunteers fearless leader Linda Barnett of Barnett-3517.
On 8 Oct 2017 at 22:33 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 8 Oct 2017 at 21:10 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
This is the email I got
- Hi there!
Thank you for participating in our 2017 Source-a-Thon! If you haven't seen the results yet, we were able to source over 53,000 profiles in 72 hours. Pretty awesome.
Also awesome, the National Institute for Genealogical Studies generously donated a free course to everyone who registered.
See the message from them below for details on how to claim your course:
The National Institute for Genealogical Studies is proud to participate in the WikiTree 2nd annual Source-a-Thon. As a thank you, we are giving one free genealogy course to all Source-a-Thon participants. Choose from one of the following courses (valued at $89 each): • Connecting Families-Online and Virtually • Google for the Wise Genealogist • Social Media for the Wise Genealogist
To redeem your free course, go to the web page for one of the above courses and at checkout enter code: wiki765 at the registration page. Hurry! This free course code is good until October 10, 2017. If you have questions or need assistance please contact us at 1-800-580-0165 ext 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! The WikiTree Team
-- --- WikiTree: The Free Family Tree http://www.WikiTree.com Note that this reply is coming from a group e-mail account for the WikiTree team. Please ask your questions in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist forum: http://www.WikiTree.com/g2g/
On 5 Oct 2017 at 00:42 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 24 Sep 2017 at 02:24 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 2 Oct 2016 at 19:28 GMT Summer (Binkley) Orman wrote:
On 2 Oct 2016 at 00:16 GMT Summer (Binkley) Orman wrote: