- Samuel Hadley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Samuel Hadley was born around 1652 probably in Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts. He married Jane Martin on 11 August 1676 in Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts.
Samuel probably died sometime before 1727, when his son Samuel discontinued the use of the term "junior." There is no record of a will or the date and place of his death. 
Samuel and Jane had 12 children. 
- Esther b --- marr 6 Jan 1701-2 Amesbury to Richard Goodwin
- Samuel b --- marr 20 Jan 1703-4 Amesbury to Dorothy Colby
- Hannah b --- marr pub 24 June 1707 Amesbury to Ephraim Pemberton of Haverhill
- John b --- marr 8 Nov 1707 Hannah Lowe perhaps resided Gloucester
- a son
- Susanna b --- marr 18 Sep 1714 Thomas Potter of Ipswich
- George b 25 Aug 1686 Amesbury, 4th son, marr Sarah Wiggins
- Elizabeth b 10 Oct 1688 Amesbury, 4th daug
- Sarah b --- marr 15 Dec 1720 Amesbury to Thomas Wells
- Martha b 24 Feb 1694-5 Amesbury marr 21 Dec 1714 Amesbury to Samuel Whiting
- Joseph b 26 Dec 1700 Amesbury marr 12 July 1721 Amesbury to Hannah Flanders
- Benjamin b 24 Feb 1703-4 Amesbury marr 21 Nov 1727 to Anna Weed
- ↑ "Genealogical record of the descendants of Moses Hadley and Rebecca Page of Hudson, N. H., together with some account of George Hadley of Ipswich, Mass., and his descendants" by Samuel Page Hadley, pub 1887, Lowell, MA pg 16-19 https://archive.org/details/genealogicalreco00hadl
- ↑ The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, original publ in 13 parts, 1897-1916, p 192 https://archive.org/details/cu31924025963772
- ↑ Genealogical record of the descendants of Moses Hadley and Rebecca Page of Hudson, N. H., together with some account of George Hadley of Ipswich, Mass., and his descendants by Samuel Page Hadley, pub 1887, Lowell, MA https://archive.org/details/genealogicalreco00hadl
WikiTree profile Hadley-31, created through the import of David Rentschler Family Tree_2010-09-30.ged on 01 October 2010
WikiTree profile Hadley-123 - 3 January 2011 - 10:21: Robert Weaver imported the data for Samuel Hadley from Weaver.ged
WikiTree profile Hadley-269 - 6 June 2011- 09:11: Philip Howe imported the data for Samuel Hadley from Ancestors of PBHowe.ged
WikiTree profile Hadley-697 - 9 November 2011 - 08:03: [unlisted] imported the data for Samuel Hadley from Eric M Weaver's family tree new.ged
WikiTree profile Hadley-848 - 18 July 2012 - 22:48: Christopher Becker imported the data for Samuel Hadley from CJB001.ged
WikiTree profile Hadley-875 - 1 September 2012 - 22:49: Rich Davis imported the data for Samuel Hadley from davisfamilytree-1.ged
The following links are for changes to other profile pages before they were merged:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Samuel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Howe and David Rentschler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Sep 2014 at 17:20 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Samuel is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.