- Deborah (Hagler) Wong's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born in San Francisco, CA. in 1951,
- Birth certificate</ref>
the eldest of 10 siblings (9 with the same parents. My youngest sister Anna was born when I was in my 30s, to another mother.
My family moved to Pacifica, California, when I was 4, where I lived until 1971.
I attended grade school at Westview Elementary school, then high school at Oceana High, also in Pacifica.
Louis, my father was a sheet-metal worker; my mother Marie worked full time as a keypunch operator.
Baptized Catholic in San Francisco by Father Nicholas Farome; my godparents were my grandparents, Lillian and George Bowen. *baptismal certificate</ref>
My brother Mark is autistic, and when he was 8 years of age, had to move to Napa State Hospital, after a series of accidents.
My sister Laurie was killed in a car accident in 1969. *death certificate, newspaper articles. </ref>
I married in 1971, and moved to Redwood City, CA. *marriage certificate</ref>
I gave birth to my daughter Kelly on December 25, 1971. *birth certificate</ref>
My brother Arlo died of cancer in 2002. *death certificate</ref>
My father died in a small plane crash in Washington in 2004 *death certificate, newspaper article</ref>, and my mother died of a stroke in 2008. *death certificate.
I was married for 30 years, divorced, *dissolution record</ref> and am remarried since 2002, *marriage certificate</ref>
now living in Moss Beach. CA., working in a gallery that I co-own in Half Moon Bay.
- First-hand information. Entered by Deborah Hagler at registration.
- Deborah's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Deborah is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Baney is my paternal grandmother's maiden name.
- Bowen is my mom's maiden name.
- Hagler is my maiden name.
- Wayne is my maternal grandmother's maiden name.
Deborah Wong's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Deborah or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Deborah (Hagler) Wong: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup U4c2, Mitosearch Q89G5, FTDNA kit #420944
- Susan Hagler : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup U4c2, FTDNA kit #633835
- Shelly (Kuykendall) Nathan : 23andMe, GEDMatch M806311 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A763923, Ancestry member shelln109
- Deborah (Hagler) Wong: 23andMe, GEDMatch A755708 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A755708, Ancestry member wongway96 + Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch A755708
- Thomas Hagler : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member georgiepeech
- Kelly Peeples : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member wongway96
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Deborah. (Best for comments to Deborah that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Deborah that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 26 May 2015 at 10:23 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Help pages give lots of info about the process, best to start with 'Before you import a GEDCOM'.
Please read the instructions for reviewing your GEDMatch Report if you want to import it into WikiTree.
Discussions tagged as GEDCOM in the G2G forum may also be helpful.
On 26 May 2015 at 10:22 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. I'm a WikiTree Mentor available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may have.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via my profile page.
Maryann ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 25 May 2015 at 12:25 GMT Don Stone wrote:
Thank you for volunteering to help grow our World Wide Family Tree! You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree with one profile per person, so it is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree. Everything on the site is a collaborative work in progress so don’t forget to read and sign our Honor Code. (http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Honor_Code) This is what keeps WikiTree a polite, friendly and helpful community. We have many hospitable, enthusiastic members from all over the world, so always feel free to ask if you have any questions. I hope you have a wonderful experience on our site, Don
On 25 May 2015 at 12:24 GMT Deborah (Hagler) Wong wrote:
On 25 May 2015 at 01:18 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 25 May 2015 at 01:08 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
As a guest, you can search for your ancestors and participate in G2G, where you can ask questions that you didn't find an answer to in WikiTree Help (see the "Help" drop-down menu at upper right–for additional links that may be of use, please click my name and check out the links I list under my "Greeter" section–especially the Sources links and the link to my fellow greeter Debby, who also has helpful information on her profile page).
If you would like to join WikiTree, and help with our mission of one tree, please read the Honor Code, volunteer, and post a comment on your profile page; we'll be glad to add you to the WikiTree community.