- Stephen Haley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Ora Haley of the Two Bar ranch
- Thomas Haley of Winter Harbor
- Patrick Mullikin head of the Eastern Coast Maryland Mullikins
- Anton Wiegardt, the Nebraska(and later California) branch of the Wiegardt family from Denmark.
- Zepheniah Lathrop had 3 notable great-grandparents:
Most of my Haley entries are based on the data collected by Chuck Haley over the years. Much of this is from The Descendents of Thomas Haley of Winter Harbor along with further independent research. All the credit should to them, all the errors are likely mine.
Most of the Wiegardt entries are simply from remembered family history as none of it goes back very far yet.
The Mullikin line begins with family history but I've dug up enough census records and such to connect to the fairly well researched line of Patrick Mullikin of Maryland, immigrated around 1660.
I appear to have been the first to add a fair number of my ancestors to Wikitree, but if you have more information/corrections/better sourced information/etc please let me know, I'm eager to see it all.
Some private wikispaces I've added:
The Pine Mountain Lake House of the Wiegardt clan.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed with a 23andMe test match between Steve Haley and Darla Franey, aunt. DNA match from 23andMe: "1841cM DNA shared across 48 segments."
- Stephen's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Stephen is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- I am a descendant of Ora Haley, owner of the Two Bar Ranch and member of the first State Senate of Wyoming.
Stephen Haley's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Stephen or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Stephen:
- Stephen Haley: 23andMe, GEDMatch M409230
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Stephen. (Best for comments to Stephen that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Stephen that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 14 Feb 2017 at 02:56 GMT Cynthia (Edgemon) Rushing wrote:
On 19 Dec 2016 at 18:44 GMT J Anthony Norris wrote:
Thank you for the rapid reply - as it is your wifes line, would she or anyone in her ancestry that would consider doing an autosomal DNA test? These tests will find matches with high reliability among cousins of ALL their branches back several generations - if she matches myself, my Hayes uncle or others I tested find any DNA matches then it would indicate that our families ARE connected and would be worth further research. Let me know, Thanks, Tony
On 20 Dec 2015 at 21:01 GMT US Presidents Project WikiTree wrote:
On 23 Mar 2015 at 02:45 GMT James Stratman wrote:
On 1 Sep 2014 at 00:42 GMT Michael Stills wrote:
On 23 Jul 2014 at 06:12 GMT Sir William Arbuthnot Bt wrote:
There is only one e in wedgwood
On 10 Jul 2014 at 15:28 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
Douglas and Stephen are 16th cousins 2 times removed
On 16 Dec 2013 at 01:34 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
To find the relationship, we searched for an ancestor shared by both Kitty Cooper-1 Smith and Stephen Haley. http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Relationship
On 11 Jan 2013 at 22:02 GMT Bill Jennings wrote: