Father: Andrew Haley b: June 2, 1648 in Exeter, Rockingham, New Hampshire; Death: 24 Dec 1697 in Kittery, York, Maine. Andrew Haley was called the "King of the Isle of Shoals.”
Mother: Deborah Wilson b: 1650 in Exeter, Rockingham, New Hampshire; Death: 1704 in Kittery, York, Maine. Daughter of Andrew and Deborah (Wilson) Haley, Isle of Shoals, NH.
1. Richard, b: 1706 in Falmouth,ME. d: Abt 6 MAR 1781. Married Mary ROBINSON 8/20/1731
2. Sarah, b: 1708 in Kittery, York, Maine,
3. Ephraim, b: 5/1708, Vinal Haven,Knox,ME. d: 5/7/1785. Married Rebecca Frink b: 4 AUG 1709 d: 5 DEC 1775
4. Mary, b. 1710, Falmouth, ME
5. Gorham Crockett b. Abt 1711
6. Epping Crockett b. Abt 1712
7. Elizabeth, b: 10 NOV 1713 in Stratham,NH, Married John EDWARDS b: 10 NOV 1713 d: 6 MAR 1756
8. Stratham Crockett b. Abt 1714
9. Samuel Haley, b. Feb.17, 1717 in NH. d: 19 DEC 1798. Married Priscilla Swett, b: 25 AUG 1729 d: 7 MAR 1763
10. William, b: circa 1717, d. 8/19/1785 in Epping, Rockingham, NH, Married Mary Heard b: Sep. 1717 d: August 21, 1783
11. Sarah Crockett b. Abt 1721
12. Mary Crockett b. 1723
1. Author: Charles S. Candage, Title: Crockett Genealogy 1610-1988, Publication: Picton Press, Camden, ME 1989.
Jon Crockett’s memories, rumors, and investigative efforts.
Is Deborah your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or
a profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Deborah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share some percentage of DNA with Deborah: