Finalist and later Bronze Medalist, Michigan Mathematics High School Prize Competition.
Valedictorian, Holly High School, Holly, Oakland Co., Michigan.
B.A., Mathematics and Linguistics, summa cum laude, Oakland University, Rochester, Oakland Co., Michigan.
Married to and madly in love with Spencer Hondros. Aunt to Sarah Cathryn, Rachel Aime, Clairessa Anna, Jack Thomas, George Andrew and Nicole Erica. Always willing lend a helping hand to family and neighbors.
Career has been Computer Programmer, Analyst, Project Manager at various vendors serving General Motors Corp. in Warren, Macomb Co., Michigan for eighteen years. Manager, Director and later VP Information Systems, Wacoal America, Inc., Lyndhurst, Bergen Co., New Jersey for nineteen years and counting.
Volunteer math tutor, Methodist Church member, Daughter of the American Revolution, weekend bookkeeper at Spencer's Bayside Marina in Waretown, Ocean, New Jersey.
Ancestors who fought or pledged allegiance in the American Revolution:
My favorite profiles:
- and Dr. Marvin Fosdick, whose story is in a class of its own.
First-hand information. Entered by Cathryn Hondros at registration.
Add sources here.
- Cathryn's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Cathryn (1)
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Cathryn is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Have discovered Rep. Henry A. Barnhart of Indiana and his brother Marvin who was Assistant Prosecutor in Chicago.
- This is a most interesting line. My line goes to Stephen Chubb born 1720. While I have traced several other Chubb lines to find the connection to my Chubb line, so far I have not found any.
- The most enjoyable volunteer group to be a part of.
- I've traced my Hallett's back to Chiselborough, Somerset, UK.
- Amanda Hinchman Chubb is one of my brick walls. I have a DNA match to her grandparents or great-grandparents but as of yet have not discovered the connection.
- From the line of Mathias Hollopeter, many of whose descendants are documented in The Hollopeter Family Record.
- This is my husband's line. Because of Gallipoli, many many Greek records were destroyed. I'm hoping to piece together some family history for this name.
- Mary Ketchum, b. May 16, 1795 in Paris, Oneida Co., New York, m. Alexander Chubb, Jr January 3, 1813 in New York and who d. June 29, 1845 most likely in Ionia Co., Michigan. I know nothing of her ancestry and would like to know more.
- My first Leffel on American soil is Balzar Leffel.
- My Rendell's come from Somerset, UK.
- My Sherston's come from Somerset, UK.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Cathryn. (Best for comments to Cathryn that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Cathryn that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Mar 2017 at 18:06 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 29 Dec 2016 at 01:33 GMT Jeff Reinhardt wrote:
On 29 Dec 2016 at 01:22 GMT Jeff Reinhardt wrote:
This site seems to be so very powerful. I finished my GED edit, how do I import it into my tree?
On 20 Oct 2016 at 23:41 GMT Rev Daniel Washburn Jones wrote:
re: the possible connection of your Clement Hinchman and the newly created Sarah Hinchman Clement ... It makes ya wonder, given the similarity of the names ... At this point, we are well over a 100 yrs. apart and from what I'm finding so far, there's plenty of controversy as to how the line spread.
John Maltby, the renowned Washburn researcher, had Sarah shown m. to Clement, in an offshoot branch from the Washburns' of Hempstead, NY ...
The Hinchman immigrants to Massachusetts, some then on to Hempstead & Flushing, NY and then those that moved on to Philadelphia are all supposedly ancestors of Edmond, the Mass. immigrant, said to have come from the parish of St. James, county Suffolk, England.
I'm still looking.
On 10 Apr 2016 at 18:52 GMT Karen (Arnold) McPherson wrote:
On 3 Apr 2016 at 19:41 GMT Jack Blair wrote:
Kind regards, Jack
On 3 Apr 2016 at 19:14 GMT Sheila (Cagle) Cagle--Williams wrote:
On 27 Mar 2016 at 20:28 GMT Christine Fryer wrote:
On 27 Mar 2016 at 18:31 GMT Michael Harris wrote:
On 27 Mar 2016 at 14:57 GMT k Fossheim wrote: