[private brother (1960s - unknown)] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 21 Mar 2020
| Created 13 Mar 2017
This page has been accessed 1,525 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Carolyn's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Carolyn (1)
- images (57)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Carolyn Caron's full information you must be on Carolyn's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Carolyn is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I have ancestors from that region and time frame, so I would very much like to learn more of them.
- updated DB-ERRORS to data_doctors
- I have been genetically linked to these surnames and I don't understand how, I never knew family outside of my 3 of us children, my 2 brothers and myself, Mother included as father left when I was 4 yrs. old and no further contact with family since then, til now. That is all I know of "family" :))
- I so love history
- I love history !!
- I have ancestors from this era and would like to discover more about them and that time period with it's rich history and artifacts :))
- Chuck full with information, woohoo
Carolyn Caron's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Carolyn or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Carolyn (Hammond) Caron:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H1ba, FTDNA kit #147366
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Carolyn:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.