- Eva Hancock's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Eva was born in 1758. Eva Hancock ... She passed away in 1838. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Todd Richards, Saturday, August 16, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Eva by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Eva:
- Roland Baker : 23andMe, GEDMatch M907435 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A961190, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A961190, FTDNA kit #340616
- Todd Richards : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A525773, Ancestry member wadgod
- Kim (Murphy) Jones : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A506814, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A506814, FTDNA kit #B68985
- Susan Choate (Murphy) Fischer : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A393665, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A393665, FTDNA kit #B68873
- Susan Hope (Robinson) Fehsinger : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A729372, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A729372, FTDNA kit #B70978
- Carolyn Lyn (Hope) Prentice : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A358581, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A358581, FTDNA kit #B71954
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 28 Sep 2016 at 02:00 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Eva is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 15 degrees from Bob Keniston, 18 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.