- Francis Hardesty's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Hardesty-119 created through the import of Fortune Family Tree.ged on Feb 27, 2012 by Steven Fortune. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steven and others.
Maryland, Births & Christenings, 1650 to 1995
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Hardesty-189 created through the import of Pridgen Family Tree(2).ged on May 15, 2012 by Debbie Misner. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Debbie and others.
- Source: S-2052323121 Repository: #R-2139369519 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=22680201&pid=989
- Repository: R-2139369519 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Francis by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Francis:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Deborah Ann Pridgen and Steven Fortune. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 1 Jul 2015 at 17:54 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Francis is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 10 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.