Profile last modified 20 May 2020
| Created 18 Oct 2015 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 3,562 times.
Categories: Delaware Project Members I U S History Member I 1776 Project Member]]
- First-hand information. Entered by Edith West at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sharon's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Sharon West's full information you must be on Sharon's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sharon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Adding ancestors of my paternal and maternal families who fought in Revolutionary War and others connected to those families.
- This is one of my paternal lines. I descend from William and Agnes Kitchen (Kitching) Berry 1776
- This is one of my maternal lines. I descend from Leonard and Jane Grimes Bowyer.
- This is one of my maternal lines. I descend from Felix and Catherine Hull Grimes.
- This is one of my paternal families. I descend from Nicholas and Margaret Hardman's son Peterman and his wife, Charlotte Lazier Hardman.
- This is one of my paternal lines which includes Col. William Lowther. I am a direct descendant of two of his sons, Robert and Jesse. I am, also, a direct descendant of Sir Richard Lowther.
- This is one of my paternal lines. I am a direct descendant of Henry and Mary Fields McWhorter.
- Wish to help other Wikiteers in their quest for to extend their branches in Our World Family Tree.
- This is one of my maternal lines. I am a direct descendant of Richard and Penelope Van Princin Stout via their son David, his son Joseph, his son Job I who emigrated to WV.
- I have added the paternal lines and am now working on the maternal lines.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sharon by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sharon:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.