- Lori's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Lori is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My Grandmother Rosina Mulczet immigrated from Austria
- My ancestors include the Surname Baker.
- My ancestors include the Surname Baldwin.
- A lot of my ancestors are from England
- I am the great granddaughter of Amalia Hoppe
- My ancestors lived in Austria-Hungary
- Mary Ann Long married George Giles Harlan. They are my Great Grandparents.
- My Grandmother was Rosina Mulzet. Also spelled Mulczet.
- My ancestors include the Obst Family from Poland
- I have created Tust Name Study page. I still need to find sources and the translation of a large number of documents.
- Most of my ancestors are from Pennsylvania on my father's side. the Harlan's settled in Chester County in 1687.
- My ancestors are Germans from Lodz, Poland and surrounding areas.
- I'm a descendent of German immigrants from Poland.
- My ancestors include the surname Poltl. Also spelled Poeltl.
- I am a direct descendant of Michael Harlan, Harlan-95, a Quaker (Friend) from England.
- My Grandfather’s Surname. Also spelled Tust
- Name Changes in Immigrants From Wales Nov 24, 2017.
- Translating Microfilms Oct 30, 2017.
- Merging with Harlan-22 Sep 13, 2017.
- My ancestors go back to pre 1700's Sep 10, 2017.
- I am looking for the surnames Tust and Hoppe in Zdunska Wola, Poland Jul 25, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Lori. (Best for comments to Lori that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Lori that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 3 Nov 2018 at 15:36 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
It's been a year since the England Project was re-ignited. Thank you for being part of this exciting journey!
We really appreciate all your contributions and hard work :)
We would love some feedback from you please. :)
Are you happy contributing with the team you are on, or would you like a change, or even add to another team?
If you are not already on a team, which one would you like to be on?
If you are not sure what is available, just ask, we are here to help :)
Are you still happy contributing to the England Project?
Please PM me through my profile and let me know how you are doing :)
Thank you :)
Wendy Leader England Project.
On 7 Oct 2018 at 14:53 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
The Hollingsworth message that you sent was from the profile of Ann (Ree) Hollingsworth but she was born and died in Ireland. Was it the profile of Ann (Calvert) Hollingsworth, said to have died in Delaware, that you were questioning? To get all interested members of the project involved, I would suggest a G2G thread. Would you start that thread and make sure to use the Quakers, Hollingsworth, and Calvert tags. Thanks!
Debi ~ Quakers Project co-leader
On 3 Oct 2018 at 17:13 GMT Robert Webb wrote:
On 5 Aug 2018 at 00:11 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
Thanks for improving Quaker profiles, Lori!
On 7 Jul 2018 at 16:58 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
To add the monthly meetings to the profiles, use the Categories button, then type the name of the meeting. If you don't find the meeting you are looking for, please let me know.
Here is a link to the Quakers Project profile page instructions to associate a profile with a project.
There is a Free-Space page for the book you are using as a source. It has a link to the Archive.org digital image and provides a sample citation that, if used, will link those profiles to the free-space page.
Hope this helps,
On 18 Feb 2018 at 13:29 GMT Butch Smith wrote:
Congratulations on being Pre-1700 certified!
Because pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants, coordination is essential. Thanks for joining the projects that you have!
Butch ~ Volunteer Coordinator
On 26 Nov 2017 at 12:37 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
I’m Susie the new leader of the England Project. We are contacting all existing members of the project to find out how you are currently involved, and how you would like to be involved moving forward. Please have a look at the England Project page for more information, and then contact either myself or Gillian to let us know what you’d like to do, or if you have any questions. We can then list your interests, help you join the team in the Google group forum for England, and give you any help you might need to get going. If we don’t hear back from you we’ll assume you no longer want to be a part of the England Project at this time.
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
On 30 Oct 2017 at 21:33 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
You have been awarded the Quakers Project badge and are now officially part of the group. You might like to check out the Quakers Project Page to find how you can help. I see you are already following the Quakers tag, that's great! Good luck with your research!
On 29 Oct 2017 at 04:40 GMT David Selman wrote:
I added you to the trusted list for All About the Weekend Chat as requested.
We have a G2G Weekend Chat every weekend come over and introduce yourself. Click the below link to join in the Weekend Chat. Welcome to the Weekend Chat 27 - 29 Oct. 2017 .
Thank you, David ~ Integrators Project Coordinator
On 21 Jul 2017 at 08:14 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
I've added the UK badge to your profile and your name to the various member interest pages.
Thanks for joining and good luck with your research. Maria