- Lori's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Lori is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My Grandmother Rosina Mulczet immigrated from Austria
- A lot of my ancestors are from England
- My Grandfather’s ancestors are from Germany. Some of his family lives there as well.
- Mother’s ancestors lived in Hungary
- I have created Tust Name Study page. I still need to find sources and the translation of a large number of documents.
- Most of my ancestors are from Pennsylvania on my father's side. the Harlan's settled in Chester County in 1687.
- My ancestors are Germans from Lodz, Poland and surrounding areas.
- I'm a descendent of German immigrants from Poland.
- My ancestors include the surname Poltl. Also spelled Poeltl.
- I am a direct descendant of Michael Harlan, Harlan-95, a Quaker (Friend) from England.
- Grandfather's surname
- Thomas, Evans and Jones families are from Wales
- Name Changes in Immigrants From Wales Nov 24, 2017.
- Translating Microfilms Oct 30, 2017.
- Merging with Harlan-22 Sep 13, 2017.
- My ancestors go back to pre 1700's Sep 10, 2017.
- I am looking for the surnames Tust and Hoppe in Zdunska Wola, Poland Jul 25, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Lori. (Best for comments to Lori that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Lori that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 6 Mar 2019 at 08:19 GMT Kylie Haese wrote:
Project Coordinator - German Roots
On 4 Mar 2019 at 07:32 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 4 Mar 2019 at 07:29 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
It turns out my Dixons aren't of this line, so I haven't worked on the Quaker Dixon family for quite a while. If you haven't already, you might want to join the Quakers Project (Debi's wonderful to work with :D).
On 27 Feb 2019 at 21:29 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
As long as the profiles have at least one source which comes from Quaker Records, feel free to add the project to the Trusted Lists of the profile.
Thanks for asking,
On 27 Feb 2019 at 04:46 GMT JIm Walker Sr. wrote:
I do not have Mary in my gedcom, I don't even know how I was connected here? (with Lennards) sorry
On 13 Feb 2019 at 17:07 GMT Lori (Beckett) Zukerman wrote:
On 9 Jan 2019 at 23:52 GMT SJ Baty wrote:
You can add the following category to your profile biography to mark your membership in the project:
[[Category:William Penn and Early Pennsylvania Settlers Project Members]]
Additionally, you can add yourself to our members' list with your project-related interests. William Penn and Early Pennsylvania Settlers Members
Please let us know if you have any questions!
SJ - Penn Project Coordinator
On 4 Jan 2019 at 00:03 GMT Lizzie (Batman) Griffiths wrote:
In follow up to Wendy’s message below from 3rd Nov,
Can you confirm whether you are still interested in contributing to the project? You would have to make a start in completing the England Orphan Trail, it’s great fun and will get you fully integrated into the Project. Please let me know if you are still interested in being a member, if not I will let Wendy know to remove your member badge so you don’t get messages related to the project.
Lizzie, Trailblazer, England Orphan Profiles Team.
On 3 Nov 2018 at 15:36 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
It's been a year since the England Project was re-ignited. Thank you for being part of this exciting journey!
We really appreciate all your contributions and hard work :)
We would love some feedback from you please. :)
Are you happy contributing with the team you are on, or would you like a change, or even add to another team?
If you are not already on a team, which one would you like to be on?
If you are not sure what is available, just ask, we are here to help :)
Are you still happy contributing to the England Project?
Please PM me through my profile and let me know how you are doing :)
Thank you :)
Wendy Leader England Project.
On 7 Oct 2018 at 14:53 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
The Hollingsworth message that you sent was from the profile of Ann (Ree) Hollingsworth but she was born and died in Ireland. Was it the profile of Ann (Calvert) Hollingsworth, said to have died in Delaware, that you were questioning? To get all interested members of the project involved, I would suggest a G2G thread. Would you start that thread and make sure to use the Quakers, Hollingsworth, and Calvert tags. Thanks!
Debi ~ Quakers Project co-leader