- Rachel Harper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- 1. Phoebe, 20 Feb 1766 VA
- 2. Sylvanus, 1 Jul 1775, MD
- 3. Elsie PARKER b: BET 1766 AND 1795
- 4. Elihu, 23 Nov 1777
- 5. Peter, ca 1779
- 6. Justice, ca 1781
- 3. Stephen, 15 Aug 1782
- Ancestry Family Trees.
- Ancestry. Rachel Harper, born 1745 in MD. Died 1788 in Ohio. Wife of Peter Parker. Mother of 10. Unknown parents.
- WikiTree profile Harper-1449 created through the import of Tallent Family Tree.ged on Nov 21, 2011 by Richard Tallent.
- This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011.
- This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rachel by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rachel:
- BJ (Tichenor) Campbell : 23andMe, GEDMatch M097189
- Richard Tallent : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member RichardSTallentII
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Rachel is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.