- John Harris's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Harris ... son of Henry (deceased) of New London, married Lydia Way (daughter of Daniel of New London) on Jan 16, 1755. They had a son John on Sept 7, 1757. And another son Henry b. Sep. 26, 1763. 
No more info is currently available for John Harris. Can you add to his biography?
- Jay Byrne, Ancestry.com - Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection) Record for Harris. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jay and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jay Byrne, May 28, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.