In 1844, Elizabeth married Robert James Pine in the East Stonehouse area,  and later that same year gave birth to twin girls, who died so suddenly that they do not even have names in the registration indexes. The following year, Robert and Elizabeth had Mary Elizabeth PINE (her name becomes significant later in Elizabeth's life). But Mary Elizabeth died when she was 4, and no more is heard of Robert, so...
In 1848, Elizabeth married William Henry Blagdon in Plymouth,  and the couple had two children: Alfred James in 1849  - and Mary Elizabeth Pine BLAGDON in 1851. But tragedy struck again, and Elizabeth and both her children died in a fire, reported by the newspaper:
Woolmer's Exeter and Plymouth Gazette, Saturday, August 21, 1852
FATAL FIRE. - Yesterday (Thursday) morning about half-past two o'Clock a fire broke out in a house in Vauxhall Place, Vauxhall-street, whereby three lives were lost. It appears that Mr.Blagdon, who is a brick maker, was at work at some distance, and his wife went to bed leaving the candle burning It is supposed that the candle by some accident caught the clothes of the bed and soon spread over the room. Mrs Blagdon and her two children (a boy and a girl) were in bed together, and when the policeman went into the room, the woman was lying partly out of the bed, as if she had made an effort to get out of the room, and the smoke overcoming her strength, she fell back suffocated. The woman is 33 years of age, the boy three years old, and the infant twelve months. The West of England engine was soon on the spot to render the necessary assistance in extinguishing the flames, but it was more than half an hour after it arrived, before any water could be procured. The Mayor, A. Rooker, Esq., was present, rendering his valuable aid. The sufferers were not much burnt, so that it would appear that suffocation was the cause of their death. 
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.