- Benjamin Hart's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Hart-2159 created through the import of Felch Family Tree.ged on Jun 16, 2012 by Robin Craig. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robin and others.
- Source: S-1375256014 Repository: #R-1566780420 Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000. Note: APID: 1,4725::0
- Repository: R-1566780420 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source: S-1377208261 Repository: #R-1566780420 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=39828905&pid=1590
Birth: Mar. 25, 1752 Wallingford New Haven County Connecticut, USA
Death: Jan. 30, 1831 Litchfield Litchfield County Connecticut, USA
A son of Timothy & Phebe (Fenn) Hart.
He married Hannah Curtis on December 15, 1775 at Wallingford, CT.
Family links: Spouse: Hannah Curtis Hart (1754 - 1833)
Children: Isaac Hart (____ - 1834)
Burial: East Cemetery , Litchfield, Litchfield County, Connecticut,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Benjamin:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Craig, Cheryl Caudill, and Keir Skinner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Sep 2015 at 16:22 GMT Cheryl (Stone) Caudill wrote:
Benjamin is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.