- Elizabeth (Hart) Godwin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Mayflower Project | Mayflower Descendants On WikiTree | 1776 Project | Hart-6347 | Hart-6347 Research Needed | Hart-6347 Family Brick Walls | Hart-6347 Biography Editing Needed | Hart-6347 Name Studies.
I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I majored in History at the University of Tennessee with a concentration in Colonial to Revolutionary Period.
My maternal grandmother's family is from "old Revolutionary and Mayflower stock on both sides". My maternal grandfather's family is from New Brunswick, Canada with some twists and mystery yet to discover.
I would like to collaborate to share my research and hopefully make connections to solve a few dead ends on my tree.
Family Brick Walls
- Who are the parents of Elizabeth Hawley, married to Andrews Godfrey, b. 1776. She came from Connecticut where the Hawley name is abundant.
- I'd like more information on the Butman Family in Newburyport, Massachusetts. Specifically the parents of Jonathan Thomas Butman b. abt 1770 m. 25 Jun 1797 Mary then died at sea 25 Dec 1802.
- Washington William Poole b. 13 Sept 1799 parents are Thomas Pool and Rebecca Lincoln. I am looking for more details about Washington's parents.
- Where did Valentine Weeman of Cumberland, Maine b. abt 1700 come from and who was his wife and parents? There are so many records regarding his children, but just basic information about my Valentine.
- William Brewster - 12th great-grandfather
- Richard Warren - 11th great-grandfather
- Stephen Hopkins - 11th great-grandfather
- Giles Hopkins - 10th great-grandfather
- Constance Hopkins - 10th great-grandmother
- Patience Brewster - 11th great-grandmother (arrived on the Anne)
Puritan Great Migration
- General Seth Pomeroy - 7th great-grandfather
- Eliphalet Griffin - 5th great-grandfather
- Solomon Mead - 6th great-grandfather
- Isaac Colburn
- George Stocking
- Abner Crosby
- Lieut. Nathan Godfrey
- John Waring
- Abraham Burbank, Esq.
- Eleazer Bates
- Captain Abner Stocking, Sr.
- Israel Higgins, Sr.
- John Dexter
- Nathaniel Foster
- William Spencer
- First-hand information. Entered by Elizabeth Godwin September 2015.
- Elizabeth's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Elizabeth is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Immigrant Ancestor: John Burbank...descendant line: 1) Abraham Burbank, Esq. m. Sarah Pomeroy 2) Arthur Burbank m. Sarah Bates 3) Abraham Burbank, Esq. m. Julia Brown 4) Mary E Burbank m. Henry Albro Smith
- Interested in Butman Family of Essex County, Massachusetts. Newburyport - looking for parents of John Butman who married Mary
- Interests: Family Brick Walls, Geographical locations, Family Name Studies, cemeteries, cleaning up Gedcom, unsourced profiles, unconnected
- Thomas Fairweather and Mary Hanford of Norwalk, Connecticut
- Isaac Hart and his wife Dorothy Covert
- Interested in lineage of Stephen Hopkins, Giles Hopkins, Constance Hopkins, Richard Warren, and William Brewster
- PGM Ancestors: John Burbank, Nathaniel Merrill, John Dwight, Hannah Dwight, Nathaniel Whiting, John Whiting, Capt. Timothy Dwight, Hannah Close, Nathaniel Colburne, Priscilla Clark, Thomas Holbrook, Joanna Kingman, Henry Kingman
- General Seth Pomeroy, Eliphalet Griffin, Solomon Mead, Isaac Colburn, George Stocking, Abner Crosby, Lieut. Nathan Godfrey, John Waring, Abraham Burbank, Esq., Eleazer Bates, Captain Abner Stocking, Sr., Israel Higgins, Sr.
- The key to our research.
- Interested in lineage of Peter Waring who married Esther Crosby. The lived in Dutchess County, New York and had ten children.
- Interested in Frederick Weed who married Priscilla Hart. His parents were Ebenezer Weed and Sarah Fairweather.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Elizabeth. (Best for comments to Elizabeth that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Elizabeth that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 2 Oct 2016 at 18:20 GMT Bob Keniston Jr. wrote:
Welcome to the M Team of the WT Source-a-Thon. Our source for the Unsourced (sounds a little like the Undead) is http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Massachusetts_Unsourced_Profiles Your contributions to the Source-a-Thon will go on the team page - http://www.wikitree.com/g2g/294436/join-the-m-team-of-the-source-a-thon-and-be-a-wicked-sourcerer?show=301061#a301061 Post an answer on the team G2G question with your name and bib number. Post your sourced profiles as a comment to your answer. If you run out of space, use reply to your comment. Check out the Team Massachusetts page - http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Team_Massachusetts_-_Source-a-Thon There are links to several source sites, including Source References. The vast majority of the references are for pre-1850 records, and you can view most at ma-vitalrecords.org. On Source References, Go to Edit, and pick out the town you're looking for and copy. You might want to make a copy of the page in order to preserve the original. I use ma-vitalrecords for most of the lookups and to get page numbers. You only need one extra tab for that. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to message or email me. Bob the Sourcerer
On 22 Sep 2016 at 12:18 GMT Dave Nicolson wrote:
On 27 Aug 2016 at 20:06 GMT Gil Hurlbut wrote:
Hurlbut-45 and Hurlburt-109 appear to represent the same person because: Would you review these profiles as they appear to be the same with a variance on spelling of last name. More research is needed to determine which spelling is preferred.
On 25 Jul 2016 at 16:20 GMT Kevin Conroy wrote:
On 28 Jun 2016 at 13:54 GMT Georgine (Kelley) Butman wrote:
On 2 Jun 2016 at 21:28 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 19 May 2016 at 02:09 GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
On 16 May 2016 at 14:40 GMT John Vickery IV wrote:
On 15 May 2016 at 07:24 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Thanks for your message expressing interest in helping with WikiTree's categories. I've awarded you the Categorization Project Badge.
Please add your name to Project:Categorization/Members under the section that most describes your current interest with a link to examples of your work.
Also check out the Categorization project page to see some of what we do and our To-Do lists and please add the categorization tag to your G2G feed. We also use a google email list where changes to structure, ideas, and anything categorization is discussed-please join us there, too.
On 2 May 2016 at 18:28 GMT Georgine (Kelley) Butman wrote: