Harewood of Thurlby. [Harl. MS. 1476, fol. 29b.]
. . . . Harewood of Thurlby. =
William Harewood of Thurlby. Will dated 41 Eliz.; proved 30 April 1600. = Elizabeth, dau. of . . . . Greenham.
In this pedigree, a Mary Harewood is described as a legatee of William Harewood in 1600, shown as daughter of a tentative brother to William, John Harewood.
William Harewood of Thurlby in the Countie of Linc. = Eliza : da. of . . . . Grenham
Children of William Harwood and Elizabeth Grenham, according to both pedigrees:
1. Sir Edward Harewood of Thurlby, Knight, son and heir, sometime a Colonel in the Low Countries, slain at the siege of Maastricht 1632, died s.p.
2. George Harewood of London, second son and heir to his brother, living 1633, m. Catherine, dau. of Thomas Phesant of Dublin.
3. Richard Harewood, third son.
4. Elizabeth, wife to Adrian Mallory of Lincolnshire.
5. Susan, wife to Richard Draper of Boston in Lincolnshire.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
William is 14 degrees from David Crockett, 31 degrees from Juan Almonte, 21 degrees from Juana Alsbury, 15 degrees from Micajah Autry, 15 degrees from James Bonham, 17 degrees from James Bowie, 26 degrees from Susanna Dickinson, 14 degrees from Patrick Herndon, 14 degrees from James Neill, 21 degrees from Juan Seguin, 14 degrees from William Travis and 18 degrees from Todd Murray on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.