[private son (1980s - unknown)] and
[private son (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 27 May 2020
| Created 16 Feb 2016 | Last significant change: 10 May 2020
This page has been accessed 2,215 times.
Peggy (Haskell) Moss is participating with Nor'Easters during the 2019 Clean-a-Thon, correcting 216 suggestions.
Peggy (Haskell) Moss is an England Orphan Trailblazer
Descendant of PGM migrant John Cary.
I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire where my parents owned a country inn. We also lived in the inn.
- First-hand information. Entered by Margaret Haskell at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Peggy's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Peggy (1)
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Peggy Moss's full information you must be on Peggy's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Peggy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Have many ancestors who were in the American Revolution.
- So I'll know what's going on.
- trying to build and improve
- Ancestor was John Cary one of first planters in Bridgewater, MA. Lots of marriages to other families in the area in the 1600's and 1700's.
- Want to see what's happening in the world of profile medicine.
- I'm a veteran of the England Orphan Trail.
- I descend from William Haskell of Gloucester. My line moved first to Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, then to New Gloucester., ME
- Part of my maternal line
- new project for me
- Now have three Mayflower ancestors identified.
- Have Civil War, Revolutionary War, and World War II Ancestors
- I have only 2 Mayfower ancestors, but I have a lot of PGM ancestors. I own the Great Migration Directory.
- Like to participate in sourcing challenges.
- Most of my ancestors came from England or Scotland to New England in the 1600's.
- Interested in history in general, but am partial to American history.