- Mary (Hawke) Perkins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available for Mary Hawke. Can you add to her biography?
- Mayflower Families Vol. 15 p. 147
- Town and City Clerks of Massachusetts. Massachusetts Vital and Town Records. Provo, UT: Holbrook Research Institute (Jay and Delene Holbrook).
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Kevin Johnson, Friday, January 23, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary:
- Roland Baker : 23andMe, GEDMatch M907435 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A961190, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A961190, FTDNA kit #340616
- Kim (Murphy) Jones : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A506814, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A506814, FTDNA kit #B68985
- Susan Choate (Murphy) Fischer : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A393665, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A393665, FTDNA kit #B68873
- Susan Hope (Robinson) Fehsinger : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A729372, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A729372, FTDNA kit #B70978
- Carolyn Lyn (Hope) Prentice : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A358581, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A358581, FTDNA kit #B71954
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Julia Howard and Kevin Johnson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Jan 2015 at 13:46 GMT Julia (Baldwin) Howard wrote:
"Madam Mary Perkins, 86, mother of the late Gov. Hancock." (Salem Gazette, Salem, Massachusetts, December 7, 1798.) Please merge http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?pagegr&GRid37375692
Mary is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 20 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 17 degrees from David Selman and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.