- Decline (Hawkins) Fanton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Decline HAWKINS was born 26 Feb 1743 in Derby, New Haven, CT. She married Jonathan FANTON.
Can you add any information on Decline Hawkins? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- Compiled by Lorraine Cook White, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Vol 8 - Derby 1655-1852, General Editor - Lorraine Cook White, Baltimore, Maryland, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc, 1997, p. 234.
- Ralph Clymer Hawkins, A Hawkins Genealogy 1635 - 1939, Record of the Descendants of Robert Hawkins of Charlestown, Massachusetts, The Hawkins Association, 1939, p. 246.
- Samuel Orcutt, History of the Old Town of Derby, Connecticut, 1642-1880 (1880, Reprint: Bowie, Maryland, Heritage Books, Inc., 1998), p. 727.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Decline's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Bora and Ken Fanton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 5 Aug 2015 at 09:36 GMT Gregory Rose wrote:
Decline is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.