Elizabeth Hawley was born on 17 Dec 1651 in Roxbury,Massachusetts as the third child of Thomas Hawley and Dorothy (Lamb) Harbittle. She had three siblings, namely: Joseph 1, Joseph 2, and Dorothy. She died on 07 Dec 1719 in Roxbury,Massachusetts. When she was 27, She married Edward (Progenitor) Dorr,son of Joseph Dorr and Unknown, about 1679 in Boston,MASS..
Edward (Progenitor) Dorr and Elizabeth Hawley had the following children:
1. Ann Dorr was born on 04 Sep 1681 in Boston,MASS.. She died on 05 Oct 1683 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA.
2. Edmund Dorr was born on 19 Oct 1692 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA. He died about 1776 in Lyme,New London,CT. He married Mary Griswold on 04 Sep 1719 in Lyme,New London,CT.
3. Ebenezer (Capt.) Dorr Sr. was born on 25 Jan 1688 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA. He died on 25 Feb 1760 in Roxbury,Massachusetts. He married Mary Boardman on 16 Feb 1709 in Cambridge,Middlesex,MA.
4. Joseph (Rev.) Dorr was born in 1690 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA. He died on 09 Mar 1768 in Mendon,Worchester,MA. He married Mary Rawson on 09 Apr 1724.
5. Harbottle Dorr was born on 11 May 1696 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA. He died in 1746 in Boston,Suffolk,MA. He married Dorothy Weld on 08 Apr 1724.
6. Edward 2 Dorr was born on 15 Nov 1683 in MA. He died in 1683 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA.
7. Clemence Dorr was born on 17 Jul 1700 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA. She died on 08 Dec 1766 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, MA.
Roxbury, before being annexed by Boston was part of Norfolk county. As a community in Boston , it is now in Suffolk county.
WikiTree profile Hawley-459 created through the import of Danford MacKay Family(2).ged on Feb 4, 2012 by Graeme MacKay. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Graeme and others.