- Chérie (Headley) Naegele's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Relatives on WikiTree
Famous People I'm Related To
- ↑ WikiTree profile Headley-133 created through the import of export.ged on Jul 19, 2011 by Chérie Naegele. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Chérie and others.
- ↑ http://dna-explained.com/2014/03/04/daughters-of-princess-mary-kittamaquund/
- Chérie's formal name
- full middle name (D.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (5)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Chérie. (Best for comments to Chérie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Chérie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 4 Jan 2017 at 02:44 GMT Matt Depew wrote:
Hello from across Wikitree (I manage a 'few' Depew profiles myself, and if you'd like, please subscribe to the "Depew" family edits on here).
I also figured I'd invite you to join 'The Depew Family' facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/289645541197719/ that I (and a few others on here) manage.
I've been working since early 2014 to try to link the Depew/DePew name to anyone earlier than about 1700, and also to see who all the cousins/sons/daughters are (there were a couple early generations of 11 kids each, but I am only of -one- of those links).
I hope this comment finds you well, and look forward to hopefully hearing back from you soon!
On 31 Oct 2015 at 18:44 GMT Timothy Sies wrote:
I sent you a trusted list request 3 weeks ago (on Oct 10) and sent you both a private message and a public comment (on the profile Boone-681) on October 24, but have yet to hear from you. I'd like to be added to your trusted list so that I can contribute to the Boone line (you control the profile for my g-g-great grandfather Jesse Boone [Boone-681]).
Thank you! Tim
On 24 Jul 2015 at 18:42 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!