- Stephen's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Stephen is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Stephen. (Best for comments to Stephen that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Stephen that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 4 Feb 2014 at 17:39 GMT Paula J wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having. How is your experience with Wikitree going? If you have questions regarding Gedcoms, here's the link to the GEDCOM help category: GEDCOMS
The Help Index is also an important place to find how to do most tasks.
Feel free to ask me via my profile page if you have any questions.
On 3 Feb 2014 at 16:51 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
We hope you will like our collaborative genealogy community. You now have full access to all the features of WikiTree. If you need any help getting started, make sure to read How to use WikiTree for Yourself. We do emphasize entering Sources at WikiTree as well as dates and locations as you build your family tree here. Thank you and if you have any questions , please feel free to ask . Maggie
On 3 Feb 2014 at 16:01 GMT Stephen Heaton wrote:
I like to help all I can, but as someone semi poor I can only do so much physical searching. Still its its Local I will do all I can to help ANYONE.
On 3 Feb 2014 at 15:52 GMT Michele Bergin wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A couple suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. Our help pages, top right, have all sorts of useful information.
If you would like to contribute, click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile to let our greeters know. You should include a little bit about how you plan to contribute to the tree.
Good luck growing your branches ~Michele~