Help:Genealogy Lookups and Tombstone Photos
Categories: Genealogy Help
This page is coordinated by the Integrators Project. Would you like to be listed as a volunteer to do lookups and/or photos of tombstones in your area? If you're willing to help, please send who you are, where you are and a short description of how you can help to Eowyn or Erin. If you need something from one of these volunteers, click to the profile page of the person offering it and use the "Private Message" link to contact them.
(We also have members who have generously offered to do lookups in specific books that they have in their possession. You can view that list in our Genealogy Resource Exchange.)
- Lianne Lavoie - I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and can do record lookups here. It's difficult for me to visit Manitoba Archives, because they're only open while I'm at work, but I can easily look things up in the Winnipeg Free Press archive, as well as the Winnipeg Public Library's local history collection. I can also photograph tombstones (in fact I love doing this!), if you know which cemetery it's located in.
- Damion Sanchez - Available to help find records or photograph graves in the Munich area. Also speaks German.
- Eowyn Langholf - I'm happy to do lookups or cemetery photos anywhere in New Mexico (as long you know the cemetery you want!).
- Jennifer Marek - If you need someone to photograph a tombstone here or at another local (Cheektowaga, Buffalo) cemetery, please let me know and I would be happy to help.
- Pip Sheppard - I’m available for cemetery look-ups and photos for Transylvania County, North Carolina
- Therese Schmidt - Willing to photograph graves in Edgerton, Wisconsin, or a reasonable distance thereof.(She also has school yearbook photos for Edgerton going back to the early 1900s.)
- Michelle Hartley - Can photograph tombstones in Tulsa, OK
This page was last modified 01:39, 8 September 2018. This page has been accessed 520 times.