Help:Genealogy Lookups and Tombstone Photos
Categories: Genealogy Help
This page is coordinated by the Integrators Project. Would you like to be listed as a volunteer to do lookups and/or photos of tombstones in your area? If you're willing to help, please send who you are, where you are and a short description of how you can help to Eowyn
- Lianne Lavoie - I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and can do record lookups here. It's difficult for me to visit Manitoba Archives, because they're only open while I'm at work, but I can easily look things up in the Winnipeg Free Press archive, as well as the Winnipeg Public Library's local history collection. I can also photograph tombstones (in fact I love doing this!), if you know which cemetery it's located in.
- Damion Sanchez - Available to help find records or photograph graves in the Munich area. Also speaks German.
- Natalie Trott - I can photograph graves in Worcester County, Massachusetts. If you know the section/plot of the cemetery, that would be extremely helpful.
- Eowyn Langholf - I'm happy to do lookups or cemetery photos anywhere in New Mexico (as long you know the cemetery you want!).
- Jennifer Marek - If you need someone to photograph a tombstone here or at another local (Cheektowaga, Buffalo) cemetery, please let me know and I would be happy to help.
- Pip Sheppard - I’m available for cemetery look-ups and photos for Transylvania County, North Carolina
- Therese Schmidt - Willing to photograph graves in Edgerton, Wisconsin, or a reasonable distance thereof.(She also has school yearbook photos for Edgerton going back to the early 1900s.)
- Michelle Hartley - Can photograph tombstones in Tulsa, OK
This page was last modified 15:36, 4 September 2020. This page has been accessed 814 times.