Help:Help with Disagreements

Search WikiTree's help pages:

Categories: WikiTree Help | Conflict Help | Courtesy and Community Rules

Language: en | de | fr | nl

If you are having problems with another member, who can you ask for help?

When you can't easily resolve a disagreement and communications with another member are heating up, our rule is to "Stop, Drop, and Roll."

In other words, stop and drop the problem for now. If you come back to it later and it still makes you hot under the collar, roll the problem to someone else for help. So, who do you ask?

If the disagreement is about a profile with more than one Profile Manager you could ask one of the other managers.

If the profile is part of a project find out who the project leader is (click on the project link at the top of the profile’s narrative) and ask them to help.

If the profile is not part of a project, or a profile manager or project leader does not respond or cannot help, start at Problems with Members. That will lead to a Mentor Intervention Request.

This page was last modified 13:42, 30 March 2022. This page has been accessed 915 times.