Deze badge staat voor grote waardering voor buitengewone niveaus van deelname aan de gemeenschap. In tegenstelling tot de Family Star en de Community Star, kan de Super Star alleen worden toegekend door onze WikiTree-leiders, en zij geven deze niet zo vaak. Elke toegekende badge staat dus ook echt voor iets.
De motivaties voor de toekenning zijn individueel voor de Leider die hem toekent en moeten worden toegelicht in de opmerking die samen gaat met de toekenning.
De motivatie kan zijn:
- Zeer genereuse, frequente en nuttige antwoorden in G2G.
- Toont initiatief en voltooid een belangrijk speciaal project.
- Uitstekende bijdrages in een lopend project.
- Grote aantallen zeer hoogwaardige bijdrages aan diepe genealogie, vooral om anderen te helpen met hun voorouders.
Deze sterren helpen om onze 'stralende' leden, diegenen die tot het uiterste gaan met hun acties om de ervaring voor andere gebruikers te verbeteren en om de idealen van WikiTree te bevorderen, zichtbaar te maken voor de rest van de WikiTree.
Het volgende is een archief van vóór 26 maart 2013. Toekenningen worden nu beheerd via het formulier Toekennen-badge.
- When I think of awesome Greeters, Maggie N. and Debby Black (nominated yesterday by Lianne) come to mind. As a newly designated Greeter, I looked carefully at what others were saying and how the process worked. Maggie and Debby pretty much had every member greeted by the time I got to the new profile and figured out something to say. They're both awesome, and I'd like to nominate Maggie as a Superstar greeter who welcomes so many of our new members. Her enthusiasm for WikiTree is palatable, and it's also reflected on her profile page. Thanks Maggie! -- Liz Shifflett, 19 March 2013
- When new Guest Members join WikiTree, often the first thing they see is a message from one of our awesome Greeters. For a huge number of them, this first impression is a friendly welcome from Debby Black. Thanks to her, a whole lot of people have seen one of the helpful faces of this site that makes it so worthwhile. Thanks, Debby! :) -- Lianne Lavoie, 18 March 2013
- I admit it: I got burnt out on EuroAristo for several months. Two people brought me back: Vic Watt, honored by Keith just below, and my Super Star awardee today, Jacques Charles Pictet. His erudition is exceeded only by his collegiality, and at this pace we should have the mess of the European noble houses cleaned up by tea-time. ;) --Roger Travis, 3 March 2013.
- Many here will know that working on merges and untangling the "dangling messes" of duplicates which are sometimes left by well-intentioned contributors can be tiresome and is most often thankless. So thanks and a SuperStar badge to Vic Watt who apparently gave up his entire Christmas day working on just such tasks. --Keith Baker, 27 December 2012
- Talk about jumping in with both feet! Ed Burke hasn't been a confirmed member for very long and he is already becoming an essential WikiTreer. He does so many things it's hard to keep track. Ed is active in the US Presidents project, Categorization, and Wiki Technology just to name a few, and he is committed to growing and improving the World Tree. A true "WikiTree Arborist" in the making. Great Job, Ed! --Mike Gabbard, 26 November 2012
- I have many, many relatives now on WikiTree that have made many worthwhile and interesting contributions. Most notable amongst them though is Vikki Watson. She has been a font of knowledge and has contributed greatly to improving the accuracy of our tree. She truly understands the WikiTree ethos and is most deserved of Super Star status. Thank you Vikki for helping to sort the wheat from the chaff! --Paul Bech, 26 November 2012
- I want to acknowledge the amazing contributions by Michael Lechner on so many different things! He has an amazing ability to overhaul a profile, works tirelessly on merging duplicates and cares so much about the WikiTree community. He has made so many contributions to the G2G community and to WikiTree as a whole. These are just the things I have noticed without looking. You are truly appreciated! Thanks Michael! --Lindsay Coleman, 17 November 2012
- I hereby award the Superstar to Brian Chelton, for his amazing work and leadership on the US Presidents project. Whatever needs doing, Brian's one of the first ones in there gettin' it done. You rock, Brian! --Lianne Lavoie, 18 October 2012
- Erin Breen is a total Superstar. I could mention a half dozen awesome ways she contributes to WikiTree, but the one I'm thinking of right now is her Greeting. She's been absolutely fantastic and welcoming to new members. Other Greeters, myself included, have started copying the words she uses to welcome guests. --Chris Whitten, 5 October 2012
- I would like to recommend Lianne Lavoie for a star for her hard work and organization getting the categories up and populated, especially the US counties. Thanks Lianne. --Brian Chelton, 29 August 2012
- I have a nominee for a Superstar - Al Wopshall. Al's been contributing since 2010 and lately he's been doing some fantastic work on our shared Cousino/Cousineau lines. --Krissi Hall, 26 June 2012.
- If anyone deserves a WikiTree Superstar badge, it's Krissi Hall. In terms of raw contribution counts, she's the #1 contributor and has been for a very long time. (The only one who even comes close is Kathy Patterson.) But numbers don't capture what makes Krissi special. She embodies the ideal WikiTree attitude. She's not just concerned with her own family members and her own ancestry. She believes in the WikiTree mission, and she has an amazing level of enthusiasm and energy for it. I once asked what keeps her going. She replied, "I'm really just an information junkie. I love the feeling I get trolling the Census records, tracing people back, finding connections. ... I'm just as happy to find my great-great-grandmother as someone I've never heard of." Krissi is a gem and I am so happy that she continues to invest her wonderful self in our WikiTree project. --Chris Whitten, 25 June 2012.
- I want to take a moment to recognize Paul Bech for his amazing dedication to improving WikiTree. Paul has been an incredibly active WikiTreer. He's been a contributor to the G2G Forum and has taken the lead in creating a Genealogy Help section on WikiTree. Now Paul has taken the time to create a great introductory video for new WikiTree users. He truly cares about the goals and mission of WikiTree and it has been a pleasure and a honor to work with him. Thank you so much Paul! --Elyse Doerflinger, 13 June 2012
- I want to take this opportunity to recognize Roger Travis for all the hard work he does on WikiTree. I want to specifically honor his leadership and dedication to the European Aristocrats Project. He has an amazing willingness to help, advise and listen. He provides great insights and knowledge into all he contributes. He truly cares about the mission and goals of WikiTree and it is an honor to work with him in the European Aristocrats Project. Thank you so much, Roger! --Lindsay Coleman, 31 May 2012
- It is my pleasure to award a Superstar to Roland Arsenault. Roland is an active member of the Acadian Project. He often starts discussions in the group, or is the first to jump in and keep the conversation moving. Roland consistently makes high quality edits on Acadian profiles. Most notably, he created the Acadie page (and even made it bilingual!). He's only been on WikiTree for a couple of months, but he's already been a huge help to the Acadian project. Thank you, Roland! --Lianne Lavoie, 30 May 2012.
- Today I have the privilege of awarding the very first Superstar to Lindsay Coleman. She has been tirelessly merging duplicates of European aristocrats. This week she completed the basic merges for the Category:House of Plantagenet and House of Tudor. Only those in the European Aristocrats Project understand how truly Herculean this task has been. There were thousands of duplicates with hundreds of name variations, making it hard even to find them all. Others like Roger Travis and Kathy Patterson have made amazing contributions to the "EuroAristo" project, and there's a seemingly endless amount of work still to be done, but I think it's worth singling out Lindsay for her extraordinary energy, determination, and plain old hard work. Thank you, Lindsay! --Chris Whitten, 25 May 2012.
Vrijwaring: Dit is een niet-officiële vertaling. De Engelstalige versies zijn de officiële hulppagina's.
This page was last modified 15:17, 9 August 2018. This page has been accessed 330 times.