Project Coordinators do things such as:
- Answer questions from those who are interested in the project.
- Welcome new members and show them how they can contribute.
- Coordinate members who want to work together on the same task.
- Monitor the project's G2G tag to help ensure that project-related questions get answers.
- Make sure that WikiTree Leaders are aware of project members' issues and concerns.
- Those with the Project Coordinator badge can edit parents on Project Protected Profiles.
Fundamentally, project coordination is about communication. Communication is essential for collaboration.
If a Project Coordinator ends up in a mentoring situation, their Project Coordinator badge will be removed until the mentorship is concluded.
See the badge page for the current list of Project Coordinators.
This page was last modified 09:29, 5 January 2018. This page has been accessed 2,188 times.