WikiTree is a friendly community, here on the website and elsewhere on the social web. If you use any of the following, please join us there!
Facebook is where we have our strongest social media presence.
You can follow us on our Facebook page.
Simply click the "Like" button, and like and/or comment when a post catches your eye. Or if you really like it, you can go an extra step and click the "Share" button.
There are also WikiTree groups you can join and participate in:
- WikiTree Members Group: This group is a general group for WikiTreers to talk all things WikiTree.
- Family History Photo of the Week: Join this group if you want to vote in our Photo of the Week contests or if you'd like to share your family photos with other photo enthusiasts.
- WikiTree in Australia: This group is for our WikiTreers from down under.
- WikiTree för släktforskare: Our Swedish WikITreers formed this group to collaborate.
Also check out our special Shareable Images. To share your own tree image, click the "Share on Facebook" link on the pull-down menu at the top of this page that begins with your WikiTree ID (if you're logged-in).
Click "Follow" to keep up with us here.
We love retweets!
Click "Follow" to connect with us here.
Click the "+1" in the upper right corner, then share or comment when something interests you!
These communities coincide with their WikiTree Projects. Feel free to join and participate!
- Acadians Community
- Ancestral Recipes
- Australian Convicts and First Settlers
- Canadian History
- Czech Roots
- Early Pennsylvania Settlers
- European Aristocrats
- Global Cemeteries
- Irish Roots
- Magna Carta
- United Kingdom
- US Civil War
- US Presidents
- US Southern Colonies
On the right hand side you can subscribe to our blog or add it to your RSS feed.
Share the WikiTree Love!
Do you love WikiTree? Are you active in Social Media (i.e. any of the sites above)? Become a WikiTree Ambassador and help share the love!
This page was last modified 14:15, 10 January 2018. This page has been accessed 4,474 times.