Help:WikiTree X for Find A Grave
Categories: WikiTree X
Here are tips for using WikiTree X on Find A Grave ...
- Proper First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Last Name at Birth (Only for new profiles):
- Current Last Name:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Biography - Before sources caption (End of biography):
- * Fact: Burial ...
- Biography - After sources caption (Beginning of sources):
- * Find A Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com : accessed 19 February 2017), memorial #123456789 for ... - Find A Grave Memorial.
- A "Show Preview" option on the merge screen would really be great! Beardsley-386 03:06, 19 November 2016 (EST)
- "'On FindAGrave, can a link to the actual memorial number be added or can the memorial number be included in the connection? As it is, the link is to the generic FindAGrave page. Even a link to the search form would be more useful." Kitty S.
::::I agree with Kitty's suggestion. As with the Ancestry entries, this can be easily edited on the merge screen but it would be faster if this was the automatic entry.Beardsley-386 20:31, 18 November 2016 (EST)
- The "merge" of the information seems to a "Fact:" entry under the biography section by default along with an entry in the Sources section, but above the <references/>. Maybe would be better appending under the <references/> indicator?
::It is easy to edit the placement on the merge screen to place the new entries where you want them, but this might speed things up a bit. Beardsley-386 20:22, 18 November 2016 (EST)
This page was last modified 10:30, 16 June 2019. This page has been accessed 658 times.