- Benjamin Hoar's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available for Benjamin Hoar. Can you add to his biography?
- William Ramage, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by William and others.
- ↑ Entered by William Ramage, Sep 23, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Malcolm Hoare : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch R2EEX, FTDNA kit #369987
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Benjamin is 7 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.