- Anonymous (Holland) Carroll's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Anonymous's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- personal memories about Anonymous (1)
- images (13)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Anonymous is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Like to keep up with what is happening on WikiTree.
- Enjoying editing errors in my Error Report. Still learning, but having fun trying to clean up 'my act!'
- Interested in the euroaristo project.
- Holland is my parental lineage. I want to learn all I can about our family ancestors history.
- I am interested in learning more about my Holland family history.
- Interested in learning about ancestors that came over in the Great Migration.
Anonymous Carroll's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Anonymous or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Anonymous:
- Anonymous (Holland) Carroll: AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anonymous. (Best for comments to Anonymous that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anonymous that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Mar 2017 at 07:40 GMT Carrie Quackenbush wrote:
Welcome to the New Netherland Settlers Project. Please visit our FAQ and feel free to ask any questions you may have. If you're looking for your ancestors that might already be on Wikitree, check out our Immigrants and Progenitors page, though it is not quite complete and does not reflect all of the profiles that already exist.
On 13 Mar 2017 at 12:18 GMT Sheila Smail wrote:
There is a great interest in the USA on the family due to Philip the bastard immigrating to the states and raising a large family.
When I first came to Wikitree, I spent an enormous amount of time sorting the family out. If you haven't yet located it, some of the results of my work can be found here:
On 11 Mar 2017 at 19:08 GMT Eddie King wrote:
On 20 Jan 2017 at 22:26 GMT Rosemary (Bridges) Berman wrote:
On 26 Nov 2016 at 19:46 GMT Bea (Timmerman) Wijma wrote:
There were some problems with the Holland tag, it's now corrected, while working on it I noticed there were two free space page for probably one and the same Holland name study , so perhaps you could merge the duplicate free space pages ? See this G2G
I added a link to the merge tool for free space pages there as well .
Hope it helps :)
Greets from the Netherlands and Happy Thanksgiving ! Bea
On 7 Nov 2016 at 11:58 GMT Gary (Wiegand) Harding wrote:
best regards - Gary
On 11 Oct 2016 at 00:08 GMT Elizabeth (Swanay) O'Neal wrote:
On 9 Oct 2016 at 09:19 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
Thanks again for joining and good luck with your research.
On 8 Oct 2016 at 12:54 GMT Cynthia (Edgemon) Rushing wrote:
On 8 Oct 2016 at 08:35 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
Would you like to join our Irish Roots Project