- Ben's formal name
- full middle name (B.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Ben is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- This is my mother's mother's maiden name.
- This is the town where my grandfather's family originated.
- This is my paternal family name.
- This is my mother's maiden name.
- I ama trying to verify how many of my ancestors owned slaves and who those slaves might be and their descendants.
- My paternal family is from Tennessee.
- I am interested in being a part of the US History project.
- This is my grandfather's mother's last name.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Ben. (Best for comments to Ben that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Ben that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 2 Jan 2018 at 03:45 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 7 Jan 2014 at 11:04 GMT Paula J wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having.
How To Use WikiTree is a good place to start. It is a step-by-step-guide to WikiTree basics. Our G2G Forum is searchable or you can post a question there. The Help Index is also an important place to find how to do most tasks.
It is very important that no duplicate profiles are created in WikiTree. Please read this page for clues on avoiding profile duplication.
Feel free to ask me via my profile page if you have any questions.
On 6 Jan 2014 at 08:05 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
You are now a Member of the WikiTree Community William but please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person so please look for duplicates before you add any Profiles to WikiTree
Everything on WikiTree is a Collaborative Work in Progress so dont forget to read and sign our Honor Code its what keeps WikiTree a Friendly and Helpful Community good luck with your search ~Terry~
On 6 Jan 2014 at 07:55 GMT Ben Holman Jr. wrote:
On 6 Jan 2014 at 07:37 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
WikiTree Help has a lot of useful Information you might want to review or Some one might be able to point you in the right direction at our G2G Forum with any Questions you might have.
If you would like to join WikiTree please read our Honor Code, Volunteer, and post a Comment on this page and we will be happy to add you as a Member of the WikiTree Community.