[private daughter (1980s - unknown)],
[private son (1980s - unknown)],
[private son (2000s - unknown)] and
[private son (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 7 Apr 2020
| Created 18 May 2019
This page has been accessed 547 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Mark's formal name
- full middle name (D.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (5)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Mark Hough's full information you must be on Mark's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Mark is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I feel confident when looking at the sum of information in my tree as well as the Y-Dna results that Chesire is my primary paternal focus of interest, even though most research has been done.
- I am interested in exploring DNA information to see where it all goes. I have done the 37 but hope to expand further to narrow down leads. Also wish to explore my mothers side when possible as Eastern European records seem difficult currently.
- I know my surname originates from England primarily, and have always been interested in the region. would like to collaborate with someone from that area.
- Would like to find Houghs, and Huffs from England and believe I have Hough relatives in Florida from my grandfather Roy F Hough and his wife Minda
- There are DNA references as well as documentation under the name McNett that shows a connection to Ireland.
- Mejsak is my mothers surname but the vaiations are many. I have traced the location of my mothers side to Bolcie, which is in Poland but very near Lithuania and Russia.
- Taylor is my paternal Grandmothers Surname. I have not progressed too far yet. Hope to explore this surname further.
Mark Hough's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Mark or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Billy Huff :
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 700 markers, haplogroup I-Y4739, FTDNA kit #35351
- Max Huff :
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup I-Y4739, FTDNA kit #35945
- Douglas Huff :
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M253, FTDNA kit #838429
- Bryan Hough :
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M253, FTDNA kit #470809
- Mark Hough:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M253, FTDNA kit #B574663, MitoYDNA ID T12044 [compare] +
AncestryDNA Paternal Lineage (discontinued)
- Robert Huff :
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 700 markers, haplogroup I-BY160287, FTDNA kit #B531836, MitoYDNA ID T12052 [compare]
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mark:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.