- Merryl's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (5)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Merryl is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Hunkin Family in Australia
- Interested in assisting with Profile clean ups
- Le Roux and Oosthuizen family research
- Hunkin, Burden, Light
- Feneysey family -South Africa, but also looking for Richard John Thomas Feneysey's ancestors in England
- Interested in adding family/extended family profiles to this project
- Connect to Hunkin family trees worldwide
- My grandfather was born in Ireland. Interested in Galway; Families: Lynch, Pilkington, Homan, Lennon and many more.
- My Le Roux family is from South Africa, but their ancestors were from France and the Netherlands
- Lynch Family originated in Galway, Ireland. Part of that family immigrated to South Africa
- South African Merkel family, but progenitor of that branch was born in Germany
- Mulock family from Ireland and world-wide
- Pilkington family linked to Lynch family
- Pre-1500 Certification
- I am interested in attention to detail and learning to improve profiles in my own family list along with helping to clean up and source profiles in various projects.
- Hunkin Family in Australia
- Born in South Africa. Interested in SA research
- I am interested in improving the profiles of South African people and their descendants. I am interested in attention to detail and learning to improve profiles in my own family list along with helping to clean up and source profiles in various projects.
- Linking to Trenholm families in Boston. Branch in my family tree immigrated to South Africa.
- Hunkin family from Cornwall. Burden and Light families from England. Feneysey and Lynch families from Ireland
- Merryl Hunkin is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jan 10, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Merryl. (Best for comments to Merryl that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Merryl that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Sep 2018 at 23:19 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 12 Sep 2018 at 04:28 GMT Ronel (van Heerden) Olivier wrote:
Kom gesels gerus saam op ons kekkelblad; Span Springbokke Sien uit daarna om van jou te hoor !! Groetnis Ronel
On 7 Sep 2018 at 03:02 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
On 3 Sep 2018 at 10:58 GMT Ronel (van Heerden) Olivier wrote:
Feel like helping the South African project ?
Here is how - while having a bit of competion and lots of fun :-D
The 2018 Source-a-Thon is coming soon! Save the dates: September 28-October 1.
Do join us
SA Roots Team
On 18 Aug 2018 at 04:19 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 18 Aug 2018 at 03:43 GMT John Atkinson wrote:
On 13 Aug 2018 at 14:24 GMT Albert Hines wrote:
On 12 Aug 2018 at 07:50 GMT Clayton Martinez wrote:
On 11 Aug 2018 at 18:27 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
I took care of the issue on Merryl Hunkin proposed a merge of Bush-4527 and Bush-1239
On 9 Aug 2018 at 04:24 GMT Jill (Turkington) Lee wrote:
Received your message - - Hello. Are Sheaff-47 and Sheaff-46 twins or duplicates? If duplicates, would you please merge the profiles? Thanks! --
They are twins - with no names or sex assigned to them! I've tried to make it clearer by making them Unnamed Infant A & Unnamed Infant B. I've also referred to the father's write up that said -- lost two children, twins, in 1871; -- The write up was there, but I guess nobody ever looks for -- or very hard for -- the answers to these questions!!!
I created these profiles about two years ago and have a bit more experience now!
Anyway. I hope it's more clear now. Thanks for the heads up!!!