- Olive (Ingalls) Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 1919
- Place: Cypress Cemetery, Decoto, Ca (Chapel of the Chimes, Hayward, Ca)
- "United States Census, 1870," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MN66-HR8 : accessed 30 November 2015), Olive S Dyer in household of Ebanezer Dyer, California, United States; citing p. 72, family 513, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,567.
- "United States Census, 1880," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6GL-YL6 : accessed 11 May 2015), Olive Dyer in household of Eben H Dyer, Alvarado, Alameda, California, United States; citing enumeration district 24, sheet 496B, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 0062; FHL microfilm 1,254,062.
- The Genealogy and History of the Ingalls Family in America: Author: Burleigh, Charles: Publication: Malden, Middlesex, Mass.: Geo. E. Dunbar, 1903: Note: NS340613: Source Media Type: Book: Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Olive's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Olive is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 19 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 21 degrees from Charles Schulz and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.