- John Ingalls's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 1919
- Place: Cypress Cemetery, Decoto, Ca (Chapel of the Chimes, Hayward, Ca)
- he has been a surveyor, farmer and beet sugar maker, is now a merchant at San Jose. (1903)
- "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MN6D-VWY : accessed 23 May 2015), John M Ingalls in household of Benjamin Ingalls, California, United States; citing p. 1, family 1, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,567.
- The Genealogy and History of the Ingalls Family in America: Author: Burleigh, Charles: Publication: Malden, Middlesex, Mass.: Geo. E. Dunbar, 1903: Note: NS340613: Source Media Type: Book: Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 20 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 22 degrees from Charles Schulz and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.