- Elizabeth (Ingalls) Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 14 MAY 1975
- Source: #S200
- Date: 1975
- Place: Cypress Cemetery, Decoto, Ca (Chapel of the Chimes, Hayward, Ca)
- Source: #S200
- She was a niece of her mother-in-law Ellen Ingalls (also niece of Marion & Olive Ingalls. 03894 [AWM]
- "Elizabeth Ingalls had two sisters living with her in her house after Henry S. Dyer Sr's death. Their names were Alma Ingalls who never married and Louise (Ingalls) Boyer. I can't remember too much about them and they came from Santa Rosa and San Francisco Cal. There is a Robert Ingalls in San Francisco." (Henry Sawyer Dyer, 3rd)
- Date: 3 JAN 1899
- Source: #S201
- "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MH4K-86Y : accessed 30 May 2016), Elezebeth Dyer in household of Henry Dyer, San Jose, Santa Clara, California, United States; citing sheet 9B, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,820,147.
- "United States Census, 1930", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XCNR-QL5 : accessed 30 May 2016), Elizabeth Dyer in entry for H S Dyer, 1930.
- "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K96M-XYB : accessed 30 May 2016), Elizabeth Dyer, San Jose Judicial Township, Santa Clara, California, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 43-119, sheet 7A, family 170, NARA digital publication T627 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012), roll 339.
- Source S200
- Title: Personal E-Mail (Timothy Swenson)
- Publication: 1870 Alvarado Census; Cypress Cemetery, etc.
- Abbreviation: Personal E-Mail (Timothy Swenson)
- Note: President of the Union City Historical Museum, which covers the history of both Alvarado and Decoto.
- Timothy Swenson
- President, Union City Historical Museum
- Source S201
- Call Number: R929.2 I44
- Title: The Genealogy and History of the Ingalls Family in America
- Author: Burleigh, Charles
- Publication: Malden, Middlesex, Mass.: Geo. E. Dunbar, 1903
- Page: 135
This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 32 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 21 degrees from Abby Glann, 22 degrees from Charles Schulz and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.