- Lucy Jefferson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Children of US Presidents.
8 May 1782
Lucy Elizabeth Jefferson born at "Monticello" in Charlottesville, Albemarle, County, Virginia and she died from whopping cough when she was two years old 
13 Oct 1782
Lucy Elizabeth Jefferson died at Eppington Plantation in Chesterfield County, Virginia, USA
Lucy was named after her older sister who passed away 1 year before she was born. Lucy passed away at Eppington, Virginia. Lucy was born at her father's famous house Monticello. Lucy is the last child of Thomas & Martha Jefferson. 
Information developed from Find A Grave memorial no. 6532051
- ↑ Burke's Presidential Families of the United States of America / [Hugh Montgomery-Massingberd, Editor]. - 2nd Ed. London: Burke's Peerage Limited, 1981. Print.
- ↑ http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/lucy-jefferson-1782-1784
- ↑ Find A Grave
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lucy's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lucy is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 9 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 20 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 14 degrees from David Selman and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.