- Jane Jefferson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Siblings of US Presidents.
- Malone, Dumas. Jefferson the Virginian. Boston: Little, Brown, & Co., 1948. See Appendix IC, "Children of Peter Jefferson (Feb. 29, 1707/08-Aug. 17, 1757), and Jane Randolph (February, 1720-Mar. 31, 1776)."
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jane by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jane:
- David Smith : 23andMe, GEDMatch M420724
- Grady Smith : Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch T384516
- Bob Williamson : 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 25 Mar 2015 at 00:19 GMT Gail (Baker) Williams wrote:
Jane is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 8 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 19 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 15 degrees from David Selman and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.