Categories: Sayre, Pennsylvania.
- Terri's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Terri is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Queensland, Australia
- Mostly Eastern Tennessee, branch in Missouri
- Veszprem Hungary_Other surnames_Ormos_Stanka_Rind_Szeles_Szemeti_
- Tennessee, North Carolina, late 1700's to early 1900
- West Virginia
- Eastern Tennessee, Knox and Blount counties
- Eastern Tennessee, Knox and Blount Counties. Also spelled Simmerly
- Virginia, West Virginia
- Terri Jerkes is a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 4, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Terri. (Best for comments to Terri that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Terri that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Jan 2019 at 14:41 GMT Amy (Crawford) Gilpin wrote:
I've added you and your Crofferd mystery to the Crawford Name Study. Good luck! I'll pass along any discoveries I make.
On 3 Oct 2018 at 05:35 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
See you for the Spring Clean-a-Thon!
On 1 Oct 2018 at 04:27 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 1 Oct 2018 at 04:25 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 26 Sep 2018 at 18:40 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Your badge number is
To add your badge to your profile using the Source-a-Thon sticker, you'll need to upload it to your profile page - see the instructions at https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Template:Source-a-Thon
On 11 Aug 2018 at 01:56 GMT Lin (Barwell) Starke wrote:
On 24 Apr 2018 at 04:36 GMT Mel (Gilbert) Lambert wrote:
I hope to see you again in 6 months for the Source-A-Thon. Again Thank you so very much
On 22 Apr 2018 at 05:13 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
There's also a tutorial on the Help:Spring Clean-a-Thon page.
On 26 Mar 2018 at 19:35 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
P.S. Last year, we focused on "USA too early", which required a pre-1700 badge to fix. Help:Pre-1700 Profiles has more info & a link to the self-certification quiz.
On 25 Mar 2018 at 18:18 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Head on over to the registration G2G to post an answer (if you haven't already): https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/581587/will-you-participate-in-our-2018-spring-clean-a-thon-current