- Jamie Johnson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
I began researching my family tree in 1986 and my family tree website has been online in some form since 1996. It's current home since 2008 is http://family.beacondeacon.com/
The Family Tree of James Arthur Johnson and research/sources thereof
- Jamie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- images (1)
Jamie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Fisher is my mother's surname. Her ancestry is at http://family.beacondeacon.com/cjfj.htm
- Johnson is my father's surname. His ancestry is at http://family.beacondeacon.com/whj.htm
- My ancestral surnames are available at http://family.beacondeacon.com/#names
Jamie Johnson's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Jamie or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Jamie Johnson: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch A7Q36, FTDNA kit #B49613
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jamie. (Best for comments to Jamie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jamie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 10 Mar 2017 at 05:13 GMT David Selman wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree. Thank you for volunteering, and have a great time getting to know your ancestors!
Not sure how to start? Visit How to Use Wikitree for instructions.
Our G2G forum is a great way to get to know our community! Join the fun with our Question of the Week: “Have you taken any genealogy field trips?”
Looking for some great ways to help out our collective effort? The Volunteers Needed page is the place to go!
Meanwhile, enjoy getting to know WikiTree!
See you in the branches of our growing tree!
David – Wiki Greeter
On 10 Mar 2017 at 04:49 GMT David Selman wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! The email we just sent has helpful links to get you started.
WikiTree is different than other genealogy websites because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we share ancestors and work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree?
When you confirm your email address, you’ll be given an opportunity to volunteer to help document our collective family history. Use the Tags and comments to tell us about your genealogical interests.
When you volunteer, one of our Greeters will confirm your membership. Then you'll be able to add your family to the tree!
We’re really glad you’re here.
David – Wiki Greeter