Judith (Johnstone) Chidlow
[private brother (1940s - unknown)] and [private brother (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 4 Apr 2020
| Created 13 Jan 2014 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 3,321 times.
I was appointed family historian by my grandmother and some of her sisters in 1962. I agreed to write, not memorize, and proceeded to do so. The beginning seemed straightforward. I'd write out what I was told and move on to things of greater interest to me. I must admit to being hooked. Totally. Thanks, Nannie! Now I am retired and happy to have more time to devote to genealogy.
I have more information on many individuals on my tree than you may see here. Contact me with questions about them.
Maternal relationship is confirmed by a 3,578.7 cM match between Margaret Thomson GEDmatch A422756 and her daughter Judith Johnstone GEDmatch T559569.
- First-hand information. Entered by Judith Chidlow at registration.
Judith's current to-do list
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Judith's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Judith Chidlow's full information you must be on Judith's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Judith is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I have a special interest in the northern part of the province but have researched in all regions.
- British Columbia pioneers are not far back in time, and B.C. attracted some very colourful characters. When I want new and breaking ground stories, I find them right here.
- John Minton Chidlow came to Canada in 1864 and settled in Kincardine, Ontario. His parents, George Chidlow and Mary Webber were married in Great Ness, Shropshire, England in 1840. Interested in all connections.
- Researching all connections of Friederich Carl Adalbert Frohberger of Erfurt, Thuringen, Germany
- Ancestors of Catherine Mathers (c1852-1904) who lived in Dublin, Ireland though one census shows her as born in Scotland. I'm gradually getting more.
- Family of Joseph Pozzi, goldsmith, silversmith and Jeweller of Elgin, Scotland who lived from about 1791 to 1871. I'd like to learn of his Italian family.
Judith Chidlow's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Judith or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Judith:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.