- Wendy's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Wendy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My ancestor born about 1640 in Suffolk is Rose Bloise (Bloise-11). She married John Cooper (Cooper-7623) on October 20, 1663 in Old Newton, Suffolk.
- This is an off shoot of my hubby's line. The grandmother's were sisters, and one sister married into the Church/Marshall line.
- My Dando line starts with George Dando, who married Sarah (Axe) 1716 Paulton SOM England. I follow 5 George Dando's down to Mary Ann who married Jesse Sage.
- Somerset, London, Middlesex for my dad's family and Suffolk, Essex for my mother's family
- This is my mothers maiden name. My uncle Freeman Nott, who passed 16 Jun 2015 (99 1/3 yrs old) always asked me - "Have you found any more of our Nott family?" It is with this regard that I am tracing all Notts, Knotts, etc. worldwide (large excel spreadsheet).
- This is not my family, but a niece 's by marriage. Interested in all connections from present day back to royalty.
- My Sage line starts with John Sage married Joane before 1670 in Cameley SOM England. This line links up with the Dando line at Mary Ann Dando who married Jesse Sage 26 Jan 1846, Dudley, Worchestershire.
- any county of interest
- Following Jones (Carmarthenshire), Griffiths (Merionithshire), Rees (Carmarthenshire) so far
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Wendy. (Best for comments to Wendy that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Wendy that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 6 Jun 2018 at 20:06 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
You have received the England badge for being an active member of the England Project.
On 9 May 2018 at 13:30 GMT Roy Lamberton wrote:
If you are, let me know and I'll transfer the ownership of the profiles to you. I forget why I adopted them, but hey must be distantly related somhow
Thanks for your editing.
On 2 May 2018 at 14:59 GMT Carol (Philpott) Morische Mrs. wrote:
Margaret Orvis Rosiers' page. regards, Carol Morische
On 13 Apr 2018 at 00:09 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
As Susie mentioned in our newsletter, one of us would check in to see how you are doing, so here I am :)
Firstly on behalf of us all, I would like to say a big thank you for all the hard work you are putting into the Project.
Your work with me in Suffolk is greatly appreciated and invaluable, and your research talent is second to none!!
We would love your feedback and input on what you would like to see happening within the project as we move forward.
Do you have anything special you would like to see in the project, or have something you would like to explore that we can add into the project?
Please feel free to post your thoughts in our Google Group, or you can send me a PM, either will be great.
Thank You for all your hard work :)
On 8 Feb 2018 at 09:10 GMT Gillian Thomas wrote:
Congratulations and a warm welcome on joining the England Project! Your badge also joins you up to the United Kingdom project – see United Kingdom Project Page. We are delighted to have you as part of the team. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and don’t forget to add England and United_Kingdom to your tags.
On 17 Feb 2016 at 18:37 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
We accomplish this by adding a category which is typed bracket, bracket - Category: Nott Name Study - then end with two brackets. That is, Category: Nott Name Study enclosed by two brackets at each end.
I will email you the category but you can also see what I did on the EDIT view of any NOTT profiles . I already did a bunch for you so you do not have to worry about it for now.
I will be back to help more (-:
On 17 Feb 2016 at 18:15 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 17 Feb 2016 at 17:47 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 17 Feb 2016 at 17:06 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 10 Feb 2016 at 18:54 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
I am glad this all worked out (-: