- B.'s formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
B. is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Mother 's mother line. Orginal settlers of Hartford, Connecticut, removed to New York, then Wisconsin.
- My mother's line settled in New York, sided with th British and went to Ontario, Canada after revolutionary war, came back to Kansas , my mother was born in Wisconsin.
- Father's mother ancestor's came from Ireland lived in North Carolina and Kentucky.
- My father's line from Madison, Kentucky
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to B.. (Best for comments to B. that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about B. that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 11 May 2016 at 07:30 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try our site, there are a few more features you may find useful:
For instance, ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards; including some tips on writing biographies
Also a friendly reminder about adding sources and references to your profile. Sources are critically important for genealogy and you will be helping future genealogists by listing where the information you've added came from. This page describes different kinds of sources: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Sources
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
On 27 Apr 2016 at 12:55 GMT Margaret (Good) Espaillat wrote:
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
See you in the branches --
On 27 Apr 2016 at 12:25 GMT Margaret (Good) Espaillat wrote:
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to volunteer and tell us about your genealogical interests.
Once you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
Welcome to the family! We’re really glad you’re here.